Being a poor student of International Business and Pre-Law after 2 years takes some adjusting. being a poor student while living in Queens alone needs a lots of adjusting. being a poor student who is also an extreme food-lover in Manhattan means you have to get REALLY creative.
and so, to help other poor students in New York City who love to eat, I've compiled a list of cheap eats that actually taste really really good (because there's nothing worse than eating bad food).
So enjoy! and please let me know if you have other ones to add.
Yummy Things Under $10
1. Blueberries & Creme Frappucino from StarBucks - $5.99
2. Cream puffs from Beard Papa - $1.49
3. Buffalo Sauce Chicken Sandwiches from Dominic's Pizza - $5.99
4. Supreme Omelets Sandwiches from Dunkin Donuts - $2.50
5. Spicy Shrimp over rice from May Wah - $4.95
6. Sun Dae Ice-Cream from McDonalds - $1.00
7. All yummy bagels from Absolut Bagels - $2.95
8. Toasted yummy flatbread edges from Cosi - free
9. De pabillon arepa from Caracas - $5.00
10. Mc Chicken Sandwiches from McDonalds - $1.25
11. Flavor Snacks from KFC - $0.99