1. Learnt a life lesson called "Appreciation" after a lose of two best friend in my life.
2. Saw the magnificent AngKor Wat of Cambodia.
3. Blocked the entrance of Medical Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
4. A visit to Harvard University
5. Participate in American Universities Education Fair on July 22nd, 9 a.m. Malaysian Time, Discover U.S. Education - KL '07
6. The sweetest moment with my angels.
7. Ended and started a relationship
8. Working a new job in Thomas V. Massucci lawyer firm, Downtown Broadway, New York
9. An opportunity to modeling in Christian Dior's fashion show in New York City and Paris.
10. A visit to the kingdom of fairy tales, Disney Land in Hong Kong
11. A photo with the Greatest Pyramid
12. An unforgettable night with one of the largest waterfall in the world, The Niagara Falls.
13. Participated in 911 truth movements for 5 days in New York City.
14. Become a blackberry curve owner.
15. Become a part of the Free Hug Campaign - Global and giving out free hugs in Times Square, NYC.
16. As a transfer student from State University of New York to City University of New York.
17. The day I met Mr. Polar bear in Bronx Zoo.
18. Become a blogger.
19. I won the election and become the Treasurer of Student Government of State University of new York, Cobleskill.
20. Living on my own without friends and family.
My life has been an adventure. If my life journal turn to be a movie, it would be one of the most touching movie ever. Life hasn't been easier and I have been busier than ever. But I lived my twenty year in existence knowing that I did not waste a single day of my life. No day but today, no regret, do the best.
Today, I turn to a legal drinking age. I am 21.
" Happy Birthday Jessica. "