I'm in Debt.. Credit card debt.. Student loan and many things else. Wanna get out from "hell" as soon as possible. I figure out a way to make it work.
The first thing in the DO list. Get a "Get a get out of debt calculator", like this one : Click here
And Yes, you can get out of debt! Follow this three-step plan and work your way to debt-free living. By taking control of your finances, you're taking control of your life -- and making it better than ever.
Step 1: Understand Your Spending
The first step in dealing with debt is understanding where and why you spend and how you got into debt in the first place. Find out where you stand.
Step 2: Repay Sensibly
Now you must learn how to pay off what you owe. (It doesn't have to be painful -- we promise!) Small steps can make a big difference, and the sooner you start, the sooner you'll be debt-free.
- Immediately stop charging anything additional on credit cards.
- Find out how much is owed.
- Pay more than the minimum payment.
- Send in payments as soon as the bill is received (every extra day you carry a balance, your interest charges accumulate).
- When one card is paid off, make the same payments on another (resist seeing the extra money as spending money).
- Refuse the credit card issuer's offer of a minimum payment of zero or to skip a payment for a month.
- Consolidate cards (make sure to cut up the cards with balances that are now zero).
- Refinance high-rate credit cards (shop around for the best interest rate).
- Consider using savings to pay off high-rate credit card balances (only if you already have a three-to six-month emergency savings fund).
Finally, you can avoid future debt, safeguard your financial record and protect yourself from fraud with just a few basic precautions.
I hope it works~